Sunday 28 August 2016

Random post

Hey guys Kdot here while I am busy working on BTSQ I got bored and am now playing overwatch and thought to my self I don't post much on the blog or interact with you guys much, so I thought I might try out some of you guys ideas conditions of submitting them.


  1. Try and keep it short and straight to the point
  2. Please do not request extra girls
  3. No stupid ideas although I know some one will send me one
Please email your ideas to bententrainer@gmail.com with the subject Ben 10 Ideas because It's hard to keep track of them on the blog if you are uncomfortable emailing me you can post anon on the blog as well 

3 comments:

  1. Fetishes.

    Fetishes would be nice.

    Like my favorite, impregnation/pregnancy. Since we've already got incest going here why not just go for the whole shebang?

    ReplyDelete