Monday 11 July 2016

Demo feedback

Hey guys it's Kdot here I would like to thank you all for giving feed back about the demo I uploaded it in a bit of a eh stage I would of like you guys to go wow instead of eh it's ok least they are doing things. I am working With Newman on a second version of the demo but that being said the last few late nights I pulled have come back to bite me on the arse and I have gotten sick weather that be lack of sleep or other reasons, the other demo build you will have to wait a bit sorry and keep the feedback coming XD.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you really are sick. Yeah you OUGHT to take a breather. Yet who is sending me dialog compositions and saying he fixed something or other? Chicken soup! Rest! X-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better :)

    also, what happened to that patreon post about the new writer/word geek "canon"? https://www.patreon.com/Canon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete