Tuesday 17 November 2015

Announcing ben 10 trainer

Hi I'm one of the devs in the new BenTen Trainer and As our very first blog post I want to express my gratitude as our development team have begun working on the long asked for Ben 10 Trainer Game! Now I’d like to tell you the basics of what we want the game to be and what features we will have upon its final release, you will initially be able to train Young Gwen, Older Gwen, Charmcaster, Xylene, and Julie Yamamoto , but this list may change as we go further into development as we will be adding more girls to the roster when we have then Main game finished such as Looma Red Wind, Princess Attea, Ester, and Helen Wheels! You as Ben will be able to transform into different aliens and have certain event play out in game, Four Arms, Heat Blast, Upgrade, Diamond Head, and our personal favorite Benfire. We expect to have an small demo out possibly next year in February as of this post as a proof of concept. We duly hope you enjoy the complete game once it is fully released!

5 comments:

  1. Still confused by adding Benfire, why not add canon aliens? Cool idea there and can't wait to see what comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shut your dirty fag mouth, Benfire's a great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not trying to be a jerk and I don't like the idea.

      Delete
    2. Why would I think you're a jerk each person has their own likes and dislikes

      Delete
    3. Thanks for understanding, hope I didn't offend you because I look forward to see what this game has to offer.

      Delete